The sister camp to Saruni Mara, this is perched on top of the Kalama Mountains which gives it amazing 360 degree views of northern Kenya and across to Mount Kenya. A design delight of just six suites, four of which are big enough for families. Remote and dramatic with great game and fantastic bird watching the lodge offers luxury with a difference in the bush. The active can enjoy game drives and bush walks, whilst those wishing to relax can retreat to the Samburu Wellbeing Space. All of this set in the most beautiful part of Kenya.
Samburu National Reserve, Kenya
- Exclusive game viewing in a private 95,000 hectares
- Led by expert Samburu guides
- Day and night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Stunning swimming pools
- Excursions to nearby rock art
- Visits authentic Samburu villages
- Drawing safaris
One of Kenya’s most loved and respected lodges, this lodge is all about space - the vista stretches endlessly to the horizon and the six suites are huge. Saruni offer very cultural and authentic safaris in isolated locations away from the crowds. The wellbeing space is one of the best in the bush and the property offers a nice side-line for those keen to pick up a paintbrush and sketch the surrounds with its drawing safaris.
Saruni Samburu & Saruni Mara
- Two swimming pools
- Gift shop
Each villa has separate dining facilities, however communal dining is also available.
- Breakfast: From 07h00
- Lunch: From 12h30
- Dinner: From 19h00
The camp menu changes daily and there is an Italian influence on the food.
6 Villas, capacity for 20 people.
- 2 villas – 1 double & 1 twin (that can become double) both with ensuite bathrooms and dressing rooms, as well as private seating / dining area and veranda.
- 2 family villas – each villa consists of 2 ensuite bedrooms with individual dressing rooms and a large shared seating / dining area, as well as several verandas.
- 2 Family villas or 4 Standard villas - each villa consists of 2 ensuite bedrooms with individual dressing rooms and a large shared seating / dining area, as well as several verandas. These villas can be segregated to privately accommodate separate guests.
All rooms can fit one extra bed, to accommodate children under the age of 16 only.
- Day & Night Game Drives
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural Visits
- Bush Meals
- 2 Large Swimming Pools
- Visits to local caves featuring historic Rock Art
- Samburu Wellbeing Space (Massage & Spa Treatments)
- ‘Warrior for a Week’ Programme - special courses in bush skills, animal tracking and guiding
- Tracking Excursions up Mt. Ololokwe
Children of all ages are accepted and the Family Villa is perfect for everyone to rest up in. There are also family suites where there are adjoining rooms. Child-carers or ayahs can be organized upon request, and the activities for children to get involved in are almost limitless.
Days: 13 | From: £6,050 per person based on 2 people sharingThis luxury holiday to Kenya spares nothing. From deep into the safari wilderness to relaxing on pristine beaches it has all and more that you could ever want from a Kenyan holiday. So pack your hiking boots and swimwear, you are in for an adventure like never before.Brief Overview: 1 night Nairobi ...