Vanila Hotel and Spa
Heady with the scent of ylang ylang, the island of Nosy Be is an island paradise off the tip of Madagascar, ideally positioned for near perfect holidays throughout the year.
The Vanila is located on one of the finest beaches and offers seriously comfortable accommodation in a selection of rooms & suites.
Guests need never leave the glories of the white sandy beach or the comfort of the hotel’s two swimming pools or spa, but if they do a number of excursions can easily be organised on both land and sea.
Nosy Be, Madagascar
- Overnight stays on nearby islands
- Childrens’ mini-park
- Deep-sea fishing and scuba diving
- Spa with hammam & jacuzzi
- Bicycles for hire
A little stunner, located on a quiet beach on the main island of Nosy Be. The staff are very accommodating but a little spoken French will go a long way. The hotel is most commonly used as an overnight stop for those travelling onto the outer islands, but it certainly merits a longer stay. The spa’s hammam is a welcome treat.
Vanilla Hotel and Spa
- Computer room,
- Baby sitting services
- Postal services
- Money exchange (Euros, USD, GBP)
Open buffets with live entertainment by local artists in a cosy atmosphere.
Grill del Sol
The Grill Del Sol offers a variety of dishes made from fresh local produce such as tiger prawns, the catch of the day, zebu and tropical vegetables, all flavoured with local spices.
- Garden View
- Ocean View
- Suite Prestige (Additional amenities: mini-hifi, DVD player, Jacuzzi on the balcony, 2 WC, 1 lounge, 1 desk)
- Hot water and separated WC
- Television via satellite
- Overhead fans and air-conditioning
- Free tea and coffee
- 2 fresh water rim-flow swimming-pools with children area
- Board games
- Table tennis
- Kids playground
- English pool table
- Media library
- 1 Malagasy handicrafts shop
- Scuba Diving centre
- Fitness centre
- Excursion area to plan your stay
Accommodates for children. With a kids pool and playground they’ll be plenty for them to do.