Constance Belle Mare Plage
On the north-east coast of the island, the hotel sports a two-kilometre stretch of white coral sand, two championship golf courses and a selection of rooms, suites and villas, all of which have views of the sea or the gardens, and 20 of which have their own private pool.
It is an ideal place for a family holiday as it offers something for everyone, from a children’s club to a spa. The resort has a separate dining area for children as well as a children’s menu, while babysitting services and family villas are available. A plethora of water sports is also on offer.
- Two wellness pavilions
- Seven restaurants
- Two 18-hole golf courses – free to residents
- Some villas with private pools and butler services
- Great children’s programme
A wonderful base for families on the East Coast of Mauritius. Spacious rooms and a large beach with an abundance of watersports means there is something for all of the family. The beachfront restaurants offer food and drink service direct to your sun lounger and for those feeling more active, there are 2 superb golf courses which guests can play for free during their stay.
Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Shopping Gallery
- Fitness centre (Aerobics, Stretching, Hip and thigh training, Aquagym, Yoga, Meditation, Individual classes)
There are seven restaurants and bars to choose from, whether it’s romantic fine dining at Blue Penny Café to sumptuous beach food at La Kaze and everything in between.
- Blue Penny Café
- La Citronnelle
- La Spiaggia
- Deer Hunter
- The Swing
- Indigo Beach
- La Kaze
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Presidential Villa
- Water ski
- Wind surf
- Hobie cats
- Glass bottom boat trip
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
There is plenty for children to get involved with at Constance Belle Mare Plage. Avaliable for children aged 4-11 years, it’s perfect opportunity to squeeze in some you time, when you know they are having the time of their lives.
Activities and facilities at the kids club:
- Swimming pool for free play, relays, tag games and more
- Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kids' circus
- Computer stations for gaming, internet access and other activities
- Arts & Crafts with traditional and local touch
- Day and evening themed programs
- A theme day to create pizzas, make ice cream and enjoy some smoothies and treats
- An imagination space for the 4-6 years with playhouses, kitchenettes, tool workshops and even some 4-wheel transportation rides
- Age appropriate washrooms for just their size
- Outdoor space for running relays, games and playground for parental supervision play
Days: 10 | From: £1,195 per person based on family of four (2 adults and 2 children under 12)Family time is hard to come by these days with our clashing schedules. But have no fear, pick up the kids and spend some quality time together on the beaches of Mauritius. With plenty of activities for everyone to get involved in or simply a good book by the pool, this holiday hasn't forgotten w...
Days: 14 | From: £3,125 per person based on 2This 13-night itinerary allows you to the experience the very best of Africa’s safari and beaches, as you embark on exciting games drives to view the big 5 in South Africa before venturing on to relax on the beautiful beaches of Mauritius. Your trip will begin at the luxurious Garonga Saf...