Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
Located in an archipelago which is in a Marine National Park, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa offers exceptional diving, snorkelling and deep sea fishing – it is a sea lover’s dream.
Guests stay in a choice of beach chalets or in two-bedroom villas, which are ideal for families as they have their own private plunge pool. Add to that a superb white sandy beach, two glorious pools, a stunning cliff-top spa, fantastic food and a very comprehensive selection of facilities and services, and you have the ideal holiday hideaway.
Bazaruto Island, Mozambique
- Deep sea diving and snorkelling
- Horse-riding, golf and tennis
- Star-gazing and island tours
- Dhow cruises
- Magnificent spa
The best property for families in the Bazaruto Archipelago boasting, as it does, family villas with private pools and an extensive selection of water and land sports. The evening buffets are excellent and the cliff-top spa offers a great selection of treatments and unrivalled views of the sands below.
- Dining venues specialising in seafood and local cuisine
- Private beach dinners
- Salt-water Swimming Pool and Wet Pool Bar - The Tartaruga
- Activities Centre, for diving/fishing etc. bookings/equipment
- Children’s Leisure Centre - Indi Kidz Club
- Boutique/Curio Shop
- A Fitness Centre offering advanced gym equipment
- A Wellness Spa
- Basic Medical Clinic
Dinners at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa are rotated between three different venues (Golfinho Restaurant, Beach Deck or Clube Naval) and each venue has a completely different atmosphere and set-up, so the dinner environment will have a unique feel each evening.
- Beach Deck
- Clube Naval
The guest areas, as well as the luxury Beach Chalets and Bay View Villas, have been constructed of natural materials like reed, soft-fringed thatch and wood in order to blend harmoniously with the natural surroundings. Each chalet and villa offers complete luxury with:
- Mosquito screens
- Sumptuous en-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV and telephone access.
Room types are:
- Beach Villa
- Beach Pool Villa
- Seaview Pool Villa
- Deluxe Seaview Pool Villa
- Anantara Pool Villa
- Snorkelling and Scuba Diving - PADI accredited Dive Instructor
- Sport Fishing
- Water skiing/Knee and Wake boarding
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports including kayaks, wind surfers and a hobiecat
- Sunset cruises, excursions to Paradise Island and romantic, traditional Dhow excursions
- Whale and Dolphin Watching (seasonal August – November)
- Horse riding
- Cultural drives
- Dune-boarding on the sand dunes
- Bird watching
- 2 Tennis courts
- Golf course – An innovation in recreational golf suitable for all ages and family entertainment
There is a dedicated kid’s pool – the perfect spot to cool down and enjoy some quality family time together. There is also an Indi Kidz Club, so the children can par-take in various leisure activities.