FOUR SEASONS RESORT SEYCHELLES
Four Seasons Seychelles is located in the beautiful south-west coast on the main island of Mahé. This luxurious resort boasts spectacular views over powder sand beaches and palm trees - a little slice of heaven. The resort’s villas feature a private plunge pool with natural wood deck and a spacious indoor and outdoor seating area.
The Four Seasons Spa is located at the top of the hill, overlooking the spectacular Petite Anse, the spa products are made of natural ingredients and the signature treatments are an invitation to a truly relaxing journey with a focus on well being.
The resort's restaurants offer Mediterranean, Asian and Creole inspired cuisine as well as a specialist sushi lounge.
Four Seasons Seychelles is the perfect option for those looking for a beach holiday in an idyllic paradise.
Flight Time: 13 hours - Time Zone: UTC +4.
Best Time to Go: The warm tropical weather makes the Seychelles a good year round destination.
- Located on a secluded private bay so there is a very intimate feel to the resort
- Superb spa, with 8 treatment rooms meaning guests can enjoy huge variety of treatments
- An excellent variety of restaurants which use fresh locally sourced ingerdients to ensure a wonderful culinary experience
- A wide range of motorised and non motorised sports available at the resort and nearby
- Just 30 minutes by road from Mahe Airport so no additional flights need to be taken to get there
The Four Seasons Seychelles is a relatively small resort compared to others on the island, with just 67 rooms. This means there is a wonderful feeling of privacy, accenuated by it's location on a secluded bay. The spa here is superb as are the dining options and, with a huge variety of activities on offer, you can relax and be active in equal measure. A truly excellent resort.
Four Seasons Seychelles
- Swimming pool,
- Fitness Center,
- Outdoor Dining & Lounging Area,
- Motorised and non-motorised watersports,
- Kids Club-Daily Activities
Two dining options are available here, either to Modern European influenced ZEZ or the Creole & Asian inspired Kannel. Ingredients are all locally sourced, wonderfully fresh and the chefs create truly memorable dishes in both restaurants. In-room dining is also available for those looking for something a little more relaxed.
The property is comprised of a number of Villas, Suites and Private Residences, so really offers something for everyone. Whichever room type you choose, you can be sure Four Seasons' exacting standards and superb hospitality will prevail.
Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Sailing, Diving, Golf (offsite), Snorkelling, Horseback Riding and Yoga.
Children of all ages are welcome. Babysitting Service are available as well as excellent children's activities. The restaurtants also offer a good option of children's menu.
Book with us and enjoy a special offer:
- Book at least 150 days in advance and receive a 30% discount on bed and breakfast.
*Min 5 nights stay. Valid between 16 January - 20 Dedcember 2017. Terms and Conditions apply