Occupying a prime location in the Grumeti Game Reserve overlooking the endless plains of the Serengeti, Singita Sasakwa Lodge is a spectacular base for your safari.
The theme of the lodge is refined elegance, which is reflected in the décor and furnishings of the turn of the century manor house and cottages, set on the open lawns. Luxury is around every corner here, within the spacious cottages with their own private pools, the spacious manor house and on the veranda overlooking the plains. You can be assured of the very best service and guides, coupled with memorable meals making a truly incredible safari experience.
Grumeti Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Viewing the Great Migration as it sweeps across the plains
- Fantastic family accommodation
- Bush walks and mountain bike tours
- Huge private reserve to explore
Boasting one of most spectacular views of any lodge in Africa, Singita Sasakwa combines grandeur, opulence, wonderful service and game viewing in a huge wilderness reserve to provide a superb safari experience.
- Swimming pool at the lodge
- Singita Boutique and Art Gallery
Guests are assured of a wonderful gourmet experience for all meals at Singita. Breakfast and lunch are served al fresco, with an ever changing menu. Afternoon tea is taken on the veranda and is a fantastic prelude your evening game drives. Dinners are served in a variety of locations with supervise bush dinners being a real treat.
Just 10 cottages make up Singita Sasakwa, with 6 One Bedroom, 2 Two Bedroom, 1 Three & 1 Four Bedroom Cottages. All of them have their own private pools and sitting areas, all furnished and equipped to the same superb standard. Private dining can be organised in your suite should you wish.
- Game drives
- Guided bush walks
- Guided mountain bike rides
Children are very welcome at Sasakwa and with a variety of cottage sizes, making it a great destination for family safaris.
- 2 bedroom cottages, each with a private infinity pool – ideal for a family of four
- 3 bedroom cottage, with a private infinity pool – ideal for a family of six
- 4 bedroom private family villa with a private infinity pool – ideal for larger families or families with older children
There are also plenty of activities to get involved in from:
- Singita’s Mini Rangers’ Course
- Snooker table
- Baking with chefs
- Arts and crafts
- Wildlife DVDs
- Board games
- Visits to the Environmental Education Centre
- Bush walks around camp
- Spa Face Painting
Book with us and enjoy the following special offers:
Stay 6 consecutive nights at Sasakwa between 16 January – 19 December 2017 and receive your sixth night free.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Days: 15 | From: £18,125 per person based on two sharingUnable to decide between spending your holiday taking in the excitement and adventure on an African Safari or indulging in total relaxation on pristine, white sandy beaches and crystalline waters? This 14 day itinerary gives you the very best of both experiences, taking in exciting ga...