Seychelles Holiday Packages
Said by locals, to be a thousand miles from anywhere.
A wonderful description of these tiny islands, just over one hundred of them and spread across 455 square kilometres of the Indian Ocean, as they are indeed a thousand miles from the African mainland, with the Indian sub-continent twice the distance in the other direction. So they are ideally positioned for doing nothing except relaxing in the sun or playing on or in the sea from some of the most unspoiled, pristine beaches in the world. They are also a nature lover’s dream come true – with dolphins, giant and ancient turtles, giant fruit bats (one of the noisiest eaters on the planet) and birds, many of which you can see nowhere else in the world – including the last flightless bird in the Indian Ocean, the white-throated rail, a younger version of the dodo.
Book Your Seychelles Holiday Today. Call us on 020 7843 3500 or Enquire here.
- Explore one of the world’s smallest capitals
- Sail around the islands
- Ride an oxcart on La Digue
- Search for the Coco de Mer nut
- Do absolutely nothing
- Dry – May to October, with July and August being the hottest.
- Green – November (when it starts light) to March. Heaviest between December and January.
- Dolphins, Giant and ancient Turtles, Rare birds only connected to the Seychelles
- Capital – Victoria
- Currency – Seychellois Rupee
- Point of Entry – Mahe
- Airlines – Air Seychelles via A bu Dhabi, Kenya Airways via Nairobi
- Flying Time – 14 hours 20 minutes
- Time Zone – GMT +4
- Visa not required
- Medical Requirements – None
When to go
- Diving is best in the Seychelles in April, May, October & November
- Seaweed can be a problem on the southern beaches of Mahe & Praslin from June to October
- Bring a bottle of duty free with you – most spirits are imported and are very expensive
- Take the helicopter from Mahe to La Digue Island – it doesn’t cost much more than the plane & ferry combination
- Smokers, don’t forget your cigarettes – a packet on North Island costs USD26.00!
- The best value flights over Christmas tend to get booked up 11½ months in advance so try to book in January
Days: 12 | From: £3,850 per person based on two sharingUnable to decide between spending your holiday taking in the excitement and adventure on an African Safari or indulging in total relaxation on pristine, white sandy beaches and crystalline waters? Well, with this stunning itinerary you can choose both. Combining the breath taking and game-rich Kenya...
Days: 14 | From: £5,885 per person based on sharingThis 13-night itinerary gives you the best of safari and beach experiences, taking in exciting game drives to view the big five in South Africa’s Sabi Sabi Game Reserve before moving on to relax on the white sandy beaches of the Seychelles. With it being essentially only a two-centre itinerary...
Days: 15 | From: £18,125 per person based on two sharingUnable to decide between spending your holiday taking in the excitement and adventure on an African Safari or indulging in total relaxation on pristine, white sandy beaches and crystalline waters? This 14 day itinerary gives you the very best of both experiences, taking in exciting ga...
Why book with us
Why choose us?
- Best price guarantee
- First hand knowledge
- 100% Tailor-made
- Unbiased advice
- Local contacts world-wide
- Exclusive deals
- We offer 24 hour emergency assistance, providing peace of mind
- Offices in both the UK & South Africa
Our value promise
- Whether you seek a spectacular safari holiday, a blissful beach break, a cultural escapade, or something else entirely, there is no one better equipped to deal with your requests than Africa Travel. With over 30 years of experience in crafting bespoke itineraries, we know exactly what it takes to make your next African adventure special and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Our first-hand experience combines with our careful attention to detail and unquenchable passion for all things Africa to ensure that we deliver the perfect holiday every time, get in touch today to begin planning yours.
Your Holiday Protection
- All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. Our ATOL number is 3384. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
Speak to an Africa Travel Expert
- All our African holidays are bespoke experiences, tailored to your unique requirements. For more details call 020 7843 3500 or enquire here.