We're passionate about Africa
Africa Travel is the UK’s premier specialist dealing with travel to Africa, but we aren’t just a website or a call centre – we are a boutique, owner-run company with personal connections to many of the owners of the properties we feature. We have key contacts in all the destinations we sell, which ensures that our clients can enjoy the most exclusive experiences and access to the top guides and experts.
With offices in both the UK & South Africa, we have over 30 years unrivalled experience and the specific knowledge required to create the most exclusive hand-crafted travel arrangements to Africa.
Our knowledge is unparalleled, as all of our staff have travelled extensively throughout the continent – indeed some of them were born and brought up there, and we have a passion for Africa, which means that we are always up to date on the latest trends ands are able to offer the very best advice. Meet our experts here.
Furthermore, our recommendations and suggestions are only ever based upon personal experience, and we are committed to regular site inspections.
Our long-standing and leading position in the travel industry also allows us to negotiate the best rates, ensuring that you not only get your perfect holiday but also excellent value for money.
Our website has been designed primarily to whet your appetite and to entice you to Africa's huge choice of destinations, and although it will also give you ideas of where to visit or explore, it is simply the beginning of your journey. We have selected the countries, properties and itineraries as an inspiration to start your travel planning, but it is by no means an exhaustive list of what we can offer.
Whether you already have an itinerary in mind, are just looking for some guidance, or don’t even know where to begin, we are here to help. Talk to us at Africa Travel - you will not regret getting in touch.
10 reasons to choose Africa Travel
1. We offer a best price guarantee on any like-for-like itinerary quoted by a reputable & bonded UK tour operator
2. We have more than 250 combined years of unparalleled experience
3. We are Preferred Partners of British Airways, a status which guarantees us the lowest air fares
4. We offer 24 hour emergency assistance, providing peace of mind
5. We have the best accommodation rates in the market place
6. We recommend what is right for you, not for us
7. We know the right people on the ground
8. We undertake regular site inspections, ensuring our knowledge is up-to-date
9. We have our own offices, manned by our own staff, in Africa
10. We offer insider tips, which help to maximise your experiences
Your Holiday Protection
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. Our ATOL number is 3384. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.