Within the Masai Mara Reserve, the camp and its large tents offer space and comfort in one of the great game viewing areas of the world. Hidden in a grove of riverine woodland on the banks of the Talek River, each of the seven tents (with two more at the exclusive satellite Little Naibor Camp) has a large viewing deck allowing guests to enjoy the magical scenery as well as the game. A myriad of activities are on offer, with the guided game viewing exceptional, especially during the annual wildebeest migration.
Masai Mara, Kenya
- Great game viewing
- Bird-watching and star-gazing
- Hot air balloon excursions
- Guided bush walks
Whilst Naibor is a terrific camp in a terrific area, with exceptional game viewing, the clever traveller requests to stay in the Little Naibor Camp. This has just two suites, each with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a lounge area, and its own private safari vehicle. Staying in Little Naibor does not cost significantly more than the main camp, but the difference is worth every single penny.
- Naibor Spa for massages, reflexology, manicures and pedicures
- Naibor Shop with wide range of items and locally made crafts
- Visa / MasterCard are accepted
- Mobile phone signal is present. Guests should only use mobile phones in their tents and they are not permitted on game drives as they disturb the wildlife.
- Power is solar generated.
- 4Wheel drive, canvas-topped Toyota Land cruisers are used for game drives, equipped with built in fridges and ice cold drinks.
- Meals are served at the main mess tent in a communal fashion.
- Private dining options are also available in the bush.
All individual tents in main Naibor and Little Naibor are carefully secluded and overlook the Talek River. The dining tent and social fireplace area also overlook the Talek River and a resident pod of hippos
- 8 Doubles: 5 doubles in Main Naibor-3 doubles are in Naibor Wilderness and two have the option of being a twin
- 2 Twins: Main Naibor
- 2 Family Units: Little Naibor- Both consist of double and twin sides
- Game drives: early morning, all day, and sundowner drives.
- Masai Village trips can also be arranged at extra charge.
- Walking safaris outside of the reserve can be scheduled for an extra charge.
- Private stargazing experiences.
- Hot air ballooning.
Children under 8 are accommodated on special request only.
Days: 14 | From: £5,345 per person based on two sharingSynonymous with safari, Kenya really does live up to expectation, and in this 13-night itinerary you are sure to safari to your hearts content. With six nights spent on safari in the incredible game-rich parks of the Masai Mara and Amboseli you would be hard-pressed to beat the experience. There is ...