Flora & Fauna Holidays
Africa’s fauna and flora is as diverse as the continent’s many cultures and offers visitors a wide variety of different habitats, biomes and species to explore. Botswana’s Okavango Delta offers the largest inland delta in the world bringing a watery wilderness to an otherwise dry desert region, while Southern Africa is listed in the top ten of the world's mega diverse countries owing to the many species that are found only here and remain endemic to the region.
With vast deserts to the north and south-west, massive tropical belts along the equator, both warm and cold ocean current influences and a range of altitudes – there really is a wealth of wildlife and natural surroundings to see! Experience some of the world's finest wildflower displays at West Coast National Park and Ramskop Wildflower Nature Reserve. Explore the over 400 species of birds in the Okavango Delta, and the Chobe National Park.
Discover the world's smallest but richest plant kingdom in the Cape’s fynbos region or the rolling savannahs of East Africa’s great plains. There truly is something for every nature lover. With our experts planning your itinerary you can ramble through the exotic landscape, while relaxing in the comfort of some breathtaking properties. You can stop to take in a few African experiences as well, like a Safari or whale watching while enjoying the blooms in their natural environment.
Why book with us
Why choose Africa Travel?
- Best price guarantee
- First hand knowledge
- 100% Tailor-made
- Unbiased advice
- Local contacts world-wide
- Exclusive deals
- We offer 24 hour emergency assistance, providing peace of mind
- Offices in both the UK & South Africa
Our value promise
- Whether you seek a spectacular safari holiday, a blissful beach break, a cultural escapade, or something else entirely, there is no one better equipped to deal with your requests than Africa Travel. With over 30 years of experience in crafting bespoke itineraries, we know exactly what it takes to make your next African adventure special and always go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
Our first-hand experience combines with our careful attention to detail and unquenchable passion for all things Africa to ensure that we deliver the perfect holiday every time, get in touch today to begin planning yours.
Your Holiday Protection
- All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. Our ATOL number is 3384. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
Speak to an Africa Travel Expert
- All our African holidays are bespoke experiences, tailored to your unique requirements. For more details call 020 7843 3500 or enquire here.