Coral Lodge 15.41
A modern African-style beach lodge close to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Ilha de Mocambique.
All of the villas, which boast sleeping, sitting & bathing areas and a large terrace, are built on top of the dunes for spectacular views and welcoming breezes from the Indian Ocean. As well as a choice of water sports and diving, the resort offers cultural tours and a host of wellness activities from yoga & meditation to massage, performed in a secluded area by an aged baobob tree – guaranteed to soothe even the weariest traveller.
Nampula Province, Mozambique
- Scuba & wreck diving
- Whale watching in season
- Visits to Ilha de Mocambique
- Canoeing & fishing
Another of Mozambique’s hidden gems, Coral Lodge 15.41 is located close to the fascinating Ilha de Mocambique. Taking its name from its geographical coordinates, the whale-watching from here is particularly impressive, as is the location for messages - under a baobab tree. A new air link means it combines easily with a safari in Kenya.
Coral Lodge 15.41
- Infinity Pool (located where the Laguna and the ocean meet)
- Internet is available in each villa on request.
- A computer is available if required
- Laundry Service
- Library and games
- Souvenir Shop
- Satellite TV
- 24 hour room service
- Baby sitting service (an English speaking baby sitter is available to look after children of all ages)
- For transportation within the Nampula district guests are provided with comfortable cars and experienced drivers
Coral Lodge offers a culinary journey offering the best ingredients Mozambique has to offer. Using only local ingredients with a key focus on fresh fish and shellfish, the experienced chefs prepare everything daily including the delicious Portuguese style pastries at breakfast. Every dish is infused with the original flavours of Mozambique mixed with European and Asian influences and is always complemented by a variety of first class wines from South Africa and Portugal.
- The Reef
- Private dining on an uninhabited Island
- Beach dining
There are ten villas available, making the lodge very secluded and peaceful. Each private villa comes equipped with:
- Personal villa host
- Various sitting areas
- Spacious bedroom with award-winning ‘Evening Breeze’ bed. These stunning canopy beds allow full climate control with a fully integrated cooling system
- Separate bathroom with huge bath and shower
- Large veranda with comfy chairs and daybed
- Outdoor shower
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Diving - Fully equipped, PADI certified private diving trips
- Whale watching
- Sunset Sail
- Bird watching
At Coral Lodge 15.41 they organise activities for children of all ages and weather conditions. With all activities the advised age to attend is stated. Children’s activities include: coral puddle exploration, bubble maker, discover scuba, snorkelling lessons, island beach picnic, line fishing mangrove canoe trip, windsurfing, treasure hunt, shell jewellery, playing board games and Playstation 2.